* Who speaks from heaven with, I glorify also, and shall be
* The chief men of this age are being discarded.
[I Corinthians 2:6]
* Fleshy by association.
[I Corinthians 3:4]
* Ten thousand escorts in Christ. One Father.
[I Corinthians 4:15]
* Reckoning with the apostles.
[I Corinthians 4:1]
* expel the wicked out from yourselves. prostitution, greed, idolatry, reviler, drunkard, extortioner.
[I Corinthians ]
* Ideal for humans:
[I Corinthians 7:26-27]
* Beware lest the right you all have become something to stumble the weak.
[I Corinthians 8:9-10]
* Not in a majority of our fathers does God delight. They became examples/types (typical) for us in what
[I Corinthians 10:1-13]
* How may brothers be found, killing those who
[I Corinthians 11:17-22]
* God blends the body together -- the weaker/deficient are given greater honor that there may be no schism in the body, but that the members may be mutually solicitous for one another.
[I Corinthians 12:20-26]
* A path suited for transcendence.
[I Corinthians 12:31-13:31]
* Playing music in the spirit and mind.
[I Corinthians 14:15]
* In disposition become mature.
[I Corinthians 14:20]
* Exposing secret sin is termed by Paul as prophecy?
[I Corinthians 14:23-25]
* Paul toiled together - with the grace of God.
[I Corinthians 15:10]
* Resurrection classes? Christ; Christ's in His presence; The Consummation. The last when death is abolished.
[I Corinthians 15:22-28]
* The Lord Jesus Christ gives Himself for our sins so that He might extricate us out of this present age.
* God serves me from my mother's womb
* What does it mean to simulate by subjection?
* God is not taking up human aspect.
* Am I building again what I demolish?
* The law is not out of faith.
* Exempted from Christ were you who are being justified by the law.
* Are there those raising you to insurrection?
* Living Spirit being the elements also?
* be attuning such a one in the spirit of meekness.
* God is not to be sneered at.
* We should not be despondent in ideal doing.
* As we have occasion, we are working toward/for the good of all - especially for the family of faith.
* For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision is anything, but for a new creation. Whoever shall observe things by this rule, peace be on them, and mercy, also on the Israel of God.
* Those pre-expectant in the Christ(?)
* One Super-Sized encouragement:
* What is The will of the flesh of our comprehensions?
* You are no longer quests and sojourners, but fellow citizens. Why am I still regarding you as a guest?
* You are able to apprehend Paul's understanding in the secret of Christ!
* no longer minors surging hither and thither no longer carried by human caprice
* wantonness to uncleanness as a vocation.
* Do not let the sun be sinking on your vexation.
* Let no tainted word ever be coming out of your mouth.
* Become kind into one another.
* insinuendo not to be named among you.
* walking as wise, reclaiming the era.
* What is your place in mutual love, joined in soul, being disposed to one -- nothing according to factions nor yet according
* Look to the service which you accepted in the Lord.
* Our realization of the truth, which accords
* Speak, entreat and expose with every injunction.
[Titus 2:15; 3:8]
* A sectarian (preferential) man refuse after a first and second admonition.
* Peter describes some things which Paul writes, as hard to understand/apprehend
[II Peter 3:15-16]
* Do not pray for this people What right has My beloved in My house when she has done